Junior Web Developer
RhinoHub is looking to add to our crash of rhinos in the form of an aspiring part-time Junior Web Developer to join our digital team and #GetDungDone. We are looking for someone focused on front-end development preferably with experience working in WordPress and a foundational understanding of [insert example code languages], or someone interested in furthering their knowledge in this area.
You’ll work directly with our lead developer and the rest of the rhinos at our Midtown office. Build a portfolio of web projects, gain exposure to an agency environment, and if it’s in the cards — you may find yourself with a job offer at the end of it.
- Fulfill multiple project requests simultaneously while meeting tight deadlines.
- Ensure cross-browser compatibility as needed on a project by project basis.
- Advise, collaborate with, and synthesize feedback from Marketing, Product and Engineering partners.
- Work on internal and external projects.
- Any amount of experience developing websites.
- Previous experience with WordPress.
- HTML5 and CSS3 development experience.
- Ability to work alone and on a team
- Grit — able to take feedback and constructive criticism
- Adaptability to shifting projects and clients
- Strong consistency and attention to detail
- Good communicator
- Well organized
- Self-learner type